Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The NAC ... now on YouTube

Hey folks, sorry for the relative silence of late. I'll have some (long, long overdue) highlights of my Christmas travels soon. For now, I just thought I'd pass along a video that was made by the RomeReports news agency last week of the station church practice here at the NAC. It explains the ancient tradtion which we are continuing as well as offers some thoughts from various seminarians. The church is Santa Maria in Trastevere, a basilica I wrote a bit about back in August. It's one of the best in Rome, as you'll see. Click here to watch the YouTube video. I believe that morning's Mass will be broadcast in the States on EWTN some time during Holy Week.

Of course, it's a big day even in Rome for all among us who are Irish or wish to be. We celebrated here with some Guinness-flavored gelato, which was better than you might imagine. Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

No comments: